For Overseas Furries
Thanks for your interest in Kemocon!
We sincerely welcome visitors from overseas.
This page explains in English what you should know in order to attend Kemocon.
However, there is a lot of information concerning rules and manners peculiar to Japan.
We strongly recommend you also to read all information written in Japanese.
If you need some help, please contact us and we will support you.
Lots of Japanese furries are looking forward to see you in Japan!
From all the staff
1. What is “Kemocon”?
Kemocon is a furry event operated by KemoconProject, a non-profit organization.
KemoconProject consists of staff members, sub-staff members and volunteers.
2. About Kemocon9
Kemocon9 – HighSchool–
Date : November 19, 2016, 10:00pm– November 20, 2016, 7:00pm
Place : Kazusa Academia Hall, Meeting room 201, 202, etc.
2-3-9 Kazusakamatari, Kisarazu-shi, Chiba, 292-0818 Japan
See also: Information page (Written in Japanese)
*Reservation needs to be made by yourself.
Okura Academia Park Hotel
The sole hotel adjoining the site.
Kisarazu View Hotel
Shuttle bus will run to the site.
Membership Levels and Pricing
– Single Day Membership 2000 JPY
– Two Days Membership 4000 JPY
– Supporter Membership (Two Days & privileges) 8000 JPY
* *Supporter registration are accepted only via Pre-registaraion.
[Privileges for Supporters]
– Special Bento (Lunchbox)
– Kemocon Original T-shirt
– Additional “Kemopoint”
* Registration number is issued to pre-registered attendees. It is required at the entrance.
You can register at the hall entrance (except supporter membership).
You can pay online or JPY cash at the site entrance.
10:00am – 4:30pm, November 19
10:00am – 4:00pm, November 20
### In the site ###
* In case of emergency, please follow indications of staffs and evacuate immediately.
* Smoking is not allowed outside of specific smoking areas.
* Drinking or eating in the hall is allowed. If you want to do so, please use the desk and chairs and be away from fursuits.
* In the site, put on an attendee tag we will give you at the entrance.
* If you need any help, please come to Information booth or call staffs wearing bibs.
* We assume no responsibility for any individual desputes, illness, injuries and theft or loss of valuables.
### Fursuits ###
* Do not hurt or stain fursuits.
* Please ask the fursuiter before taking pictures.
* Please refrain from chenging your cloths out of “Headless Lounge”.
* Please put on your attendee tag even during fursuiting.
* When you feel ill during fursuiting, put off fursuits’ head and take a rest.
* Do not do obscene acts in public.
### Photoshooting/Filming ###
* Please refrain to photograph any person who is unwilling to be photographed.
* Please blur human faces when you expose the photo online, for there are many attendees in Japan who do not want their face to be exposed on the Internet. If you do so, you should obtain an approval from subjects.
* Online Broadcasting of the site is forbidden.
* We assume no responsibility for any troubles resulting from photos and videos released by attendees. If any trouble occurred, please solve it by yourselves
* Commercial use of photos/videos is forbidden.
Please read thoroughly this page before registration.
6. Contact us
Contents will be updated and there is much information not translated in English.
Please check our website frequently until the opening date.